Hello and welcome to your weekly FWD! Now you have recovered from Black Friday, it is time to start looking for the perfect Secret Santa gift…Pinterest is here to help! Their new ultimate personalised gift guide “Pinterest Secret Santa” gives recommendations based on user behaviour.
Getting in to the festive spirit and want to splash out on the freshest tech gifts? Feast your eyes on the Amazon Echo Show, the latest Alexa-enabled device featuring content from media companies such as BBC, MTV and The Telegraph. It is currently retailing at £199!
Or if you are already over the holiday rush, you can get a head start by checking out these e-commerce trends to look out for in 2018!
- In a bid to hit back at the Google Facebook duopoly, The Guardian, News UK and The Telegraph are pooling their video inventory together into a verified marketplace run by Unruly
- Instagram edges ahead of Snapchat in the battle for audience numbers across Live Stories. Instagram introduces a Request button to allow people to join friends’ live streams and brands can now run branded Stories across Snapchat
- Amazon Echo Show launched last week, retailing at £199, it features brands such as MTV, The Telegraph and Evening Standard
- Financial Times reached its highest readership in 130 years, with over 700k digital subscribers
- Find out the big trends in Ecommerce for 2018, according to Forbes
- Econsultancy releases their best digital marketing stats of the week
- Studies from Deloitte and Global Web Index give fresh insights into the Media Habits of Millennials and Generation Z
- BMW have used Snapchat’s new AR lens which lets customers explore models before they buy
- Pinterest has a new ‘Secret Santa’ tool which gives gift recommendations based on user behaviour
- Grime stars, artists and bloggers join Sadiq Khan to tackle knife crime in London
- A look at how Trump’s plans to repeal net neutrality could affect the internet
- Find how the Gaming industry has changed in 2017, with these top 10 trends
- 85% of businesses in the UK plan to invest in disruptive technology such as Artificial Intelligence by 2020
Please share anything of interest using #OMDFWD