Hello and welcome to your weekly FWD! Now that the football transfer window has closed, have you ever wondered how long it would take you to earn a footballer’s salary? Use this online tool to find out…and if you need cheering up after that, have a go at the new 360-degree version of ‘Where’s Wally?‘!
- Uber picks former Expedia head to be new CEO
- Google updates the YouTube logo and redesigns the mobile and desktop experience
- ARCore is unveiled by Google, which will make 100m android phones into augmented reality-capable machines
- Funding isn’t everything. Here’s the 10 most-backed start-ups who failed in 2017
- 64% of UK mobile owners think the loss of the data held on their phones would be emotionally damaging, yet so few take out phone insurance
- Google has teamed up with an interactive visual data journalist to bring to life all of the ‘how to’ searches we make (and it’s a lot!)
- Lenovo’s augmented reality Star Wars glasses have just gone to the top of my Christmas list
- Now that the football transfer window has closed, have you ever wondered how long it would take you to earn a footballer’s salary? This very depressing tool will tell you
- Think you’re an ace at Where’s Wally? This 360-degree version just raised things up a few levels
- There’s a Black Market of people paying for ‘blue tick’ verification of their Instagram accounts
- Data +/vs Creativity: Is Spotify changing the way that music is made?
- If data is the new oil, does it need stricter regulations?
If you see anything FWD worthy in the week ahead, please share using #OMDFWD