With ad blocking, ad fraud, mobilegeddon, messaging, chat bots, app overload, fragmented attention spans, et al, the landscape is changing beyond all recognition. And this represents a huge opportunity for brands and agencies to reinvent the future, to drive greater innovation around fostering more meaningful customer engagement, experiences and relationships. Please do share anything interesting you spot on Twitter with #OMDFWD
- Facebook alter their algorithm to give preference to dwell times over clicks – is this the end of click baiting?
- Apple demands that all new Apple watch apps be native
- Google has launched a new start-up incubator called Area 120 for their employees
- Snapchat includes competition winners in special Tribeca Discover channel
- There has been a rapid rise of users who use mobile only to go online, and 70% of over 55s using social media daily. These and other nuggets from the UK OFCOM media use report
- 8 ways tech early adopters use Twitter
- An interesting read on Facebook’s different ventures – are they on a path to world domination?
- STRATA is a multisensory ‘book’ for the digital age (view on mobile)
- Persol is creating a graphic novel in real-time in Instagram
- Find your ‘Game of Thrones’ kindred spirit based on your Spotify music tastes